In this room you will be able to set Attributes for your character. Characters get 18 dots to spend in Attributes. You must spend at least 5/4/3 dots in each stat group (mental, physical, and social) per the traditional stat spread outlined in the World of Darkness Rulebook.
At CG, characters must have no more than two Attributes at 5 and no more than one Attribute at 1. No Attribute can be more than 5. Attributes are set at 1 by default.
The starting stat bonuses are meant to bring characters up to the level of an experienced ancilla. You are welcome to play a "green" character if you wish by leaving some dots unspent. The unspent dots will be converted to XP, and handed out to you after approval at a small amount of XP per week.
- set <attribute>=<value>
- To look at what you have so far
- +sheet/check attributes
- +sheet/check returns the following:
- You have x dots of Attributes left unspent.
- You have x Attributes at 5.
- You have x Attributes at 1.
- You must spend at least 5/4/3 dots in each stat group (mental, physical, social).
- Attributes are at 1 by default.
- No Attribute can be above 5.
- +sheet/check checks the following before approving characters for the next stage:
- Not more than two Attributes at 5.
- Not more than one Attribute at 1.
- Must be able to recognize stat groupings (mental, physical, social) and check that the total number of points spent in the lowest grouping is at least 3, and the total number of points spent in the second lowest grouping is at least 4.
- Unspent Attributes are converted to XP at 4XP per dot at the final stage of CG, and then put in an XP "bank" for the character.